Next Step Leaving Care
Next Step is the leaving care service for Salford. Below are some frequency asked questions (FAQs) about our service.
- When do I start working with the Next Step service?
- What is a Pathway Plan?
- How long will I be involved with Next Step?
- How often will I see my worker?
- What sort of things will I do with my worker?
- Can I get help with drug or alcohol problems?
- When will I leave my care placement?
- Where will I be living when I leave care?
- What if I want to live away from the Salford area?
- What do I do if I have a problem and my worker is not around?
- How do I get in touch?
- Staying Put Policy
- Next Step leaving care policy October 2019
- Next Step Higher Education Policy 2020
- Protocol Salford children with disabilities April 2019
- College protocol October 2019
- Salford post 21
- Finance guidance October 2019
For details of Next Step’s offer to care leavers in Salford, please click on this link
If there is anything more you want to know you can call into the office at:
Salford Opportunities Centre,
2 Paddington Close
email Phil Varghese at email@example.com or phone 0161 607 1888.