Next Step Leaving Care
Next Step is the leaving care service for Salford. Below are some frequency asked questions (FAQs) about our service.
- When do I start working with the Next Step service?
- What is a Pathway Plan?
- How long will I be involved with Next Step?
- How often will I see my worker?
- What sort of things will I do with my worker?
- Can I get help with drug or alcohol problems?
- When will I leave my care placement?
- Where will I be living when I leave care?
- What if I want to live away from the Salford area?
- What do I do if I have a problem and my worker is not around?
- How do I get in touch?
If there is anything more you want to know you can call into the office at:
Salford Opportunities Centre,
2 Paddington Close
email Phil Varghese or phone 0161 607 1888.