42nd street page
Click here for online support: https://onlinesupport.42ndstreet.org.uk
42nd Street supports young people across Greater Manchester with their emotional well-being and mental health.
42nd Street’s Online Support is a safe and confidential online space to explore the difficulties you are facing in life. You’ll talk to a trained mental health practitioner who will listen and support you.
It’s free and available to young people in Salford aged 16-25
• Head over to our site, click the link to register and tell us a bit about yourself.
• We will get in touch within 72 hours* and get everything in place for you to start support.
• You can log in and send a secure, private message to your worker whenever you like.
• They will reply at a set time each week which they will arrange with you.
* It might be a little longer if you register over a bank holiday or weekend