Connexions is the young peoples’ careers education, information, advice and guidance service commissioned by Salford Local Authority to support young people in looking for work, education or training.
The service is delivered across Salford by Career Connect.
Salford Connexions can work with young people aged 13-24 (and up to 25 for those with learning difficulties and disabilities) who are not in education, employment or training to help them move into new opportunities.
Our service includes:
• Impartial careers advice from qualified careers professionals
• Expert advice and support to find and apply for apprenticeships
• CVs, job applications and interview preparation
• Information and advice on local education and training opportunities (paid and unpaid)
• Help with housing, benefits, pregnancy, drug and alcohol issues and mental health difficulties.
We have a Connexions centre on Salford Precinct and also offer drop-in services at a number of venues across Salford. Just turn up, no appointment needed, or phone us on 0161 3934500 www.careerconnect.org.uk