The Service Directory collects information which is stored on this site, but we DO NOT inspect or accredit providers.
Whilst we have tried to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained in the documents stored, served and accessed by this web site, this information should not be relied upon as a substitute for formal advice from the people who supplied it to us. Please see our disclaimer for more information.
Want to know how to stay safe online? Go to think u know, which has lots of tips on staying safe, will give you up-to-date information on new technology and allows you to report abuse that has happened online.
Follow the rules below to stay safe:
- Treat your username and password like your toothbrush - don't share it
- Be aware of "stranger danger", when communicating online.
- Don't disclose or share personal information about yourself or others when online.
- If you arrange to meet people, or attend events offline, ensure you have double checked the details and if it is someone you don't know, always take an adult with you.
- Immediately report any unpleasant or inappropriate material or messages or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable when you see it online.
- Be polite and responsible when you communicate with others, don't use strong, aggressive or inappropriate language and appreciate that others may have different opinions.
- Don't post inappropriate comments or pictures of others that may cause harm or distress to others.
- Don't give anyone on-line your home or e-mail address, home or mobile number or where you go to school without asking a parent or carer first
PLEASE NOTE: Parents and guardians accept full responsibility for their child's safety when acting on information contained within this site. Before attending an activity or event you should check that you are satisfied with both the organisation, service provider and the activity. We welcome feedback from anyone using wuu2, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.